Tuesday 12 August 2014

28

So, 10 days to go then..... so excited, like a boy on Xmas eve... booked honeymoon to Kos, can't remember if I mentioned that already, I'll check.... no it was day before my last 'entry' ..

Yeh so Kos, all in/sea view room/from Bristol 7 nights. 1500. Not bad that... ok it's not cheap we know that but its paid for from gifts of money for wedding, and we have used it well there. Can't wait but nervous about flying. Tramadols most probs.

Laying well off them right now although I say that I've had two today for my legs, been having a few twinges as well, similar sensations when I pee and dull aches in the flanks, all prior symptoms to what kicked all this cancer men 1 nonsense off back when the Olympics was in LAndan. Keep an eye on that.

Natalie having issues with her ear, tinnitus and fullness and one moment of in balance. I'd take Cancer back over her going through that again. In an instant. We'll get through it tho, IF it does return. Touch Wood.

Lauren doing her lessons, onto three point turns next, piece off piss them I said, shell be fine.

Day off tomorrow, its getting closer to the day I'll be leaving, gonna be quite upset tbh, may get emotional, but a new start is a good start and its such a positive move.
Made a couple of genuine mates I'd like to think.
That's all you can ask init.... Good friends are hard to find.

Natalie's gifts are sorted. Can't wait for her to see them.

Having me teeth whitened later today, its 2am BTW, Yeh I do hope it works, we shall see.

Watching Family Guy. Lois Killed Stewie.
Robin Williams is dead. A sad day. A lifetime of laughter.

Thought of the day:
Skin up.

In a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment