Tuesday 22 September 2015

66

23rd September 2015. 
It's 1.46am. Natalie is asleep. 
The house is ready. All done. We go tomorrow to hospital. 
Am shitting myself. 
Feels like a huge mountain we have to climb now. The easy bits done. And that's been hard work. 
God knows what it'll be like. 
To have another human being in our lives. Seems very surreal. 
Even though we haven't officially met yet she already means everything. 
I have this reoccurring fear of coming home without them or without one of them. 
But all going well we will have a baby girl home safe and sound. And by the next time I write on here, wow, a little girl has been born. :-) :-) :-) 
Natalie obviously shitting herself too, can't imagine what she's feeling. 
Let's just hope all goes okay and that mum and baby girl are safe and sound. I need them to breathe. 
I love you both with all my being and more profoundly than all thought imaginable. 

In a bit x

No comments:

Post a Comment